What should I expect during my visit?
- Our friendly FRM Staff will greet you, or have a sign indicating we are with clients and will be with you shortly.
- You will complete our New Client Intake Form, if this is your first visit, or if you have any information needing updated.
- Our professional massage therapist who will be serving you will kindly guide you through the process & ask questions to clarify what you are needing addressed during today’s session.
Do I have to undress completely?
- We always encourage clients to undress only to their level of comfort, and we drape for modesty.
I forgot to shave! I’m so embarrassed. What do I do?
- While we understand the societal pressure of a fresh clean shave, it isn’t practical, nor necessary. There is absolutely nothing wrong with hair; your body was designed that way! Come as you are!
Do I need to sign anything for my child to receive a session?
- Yes, while it is not required by the State of Kansas, First Response Massage requests all clients under the age of 18 have a parent/guardian sign the waiver to receive service.